If you have a question or wish to schedule an individual appointment to learn about RefWorks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webinars on many different topics are available each month. Below are links to the schedule of upcoming sessions and recordings of recent ones.
RefWorks YouTube channel offers a series of brief video tutorials.
Become part of the RefWorks community online!
|Become a Fan
Join social sites for the latest information on product updates, support questions, and even contests and challenges!
What is RefWorks?
With RefWorks, a citation management tool, you can
- collect and organize references to books and articles as well as other resources to create your own personal research database;
- insert references from RefWorks into your paper;
- automatically create a formatted paper and bibliography using one of the many styles available such as APA, MLA, Chicago and AMA.
- share your references with others
RefWorks is free to all UMass Boston students, faculty, staff and alumni.
If you have a question or wish to schedule an appointment for RefWorks training, contact email@example.com.
RefWorks Workshops Fall 2014
All workshops take place in the Healey Library on the 4th Floor in CLI (04/015)
Thursday, September 25 12:30 – 1:30 pm
Wednesday, October 1 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Monday, October 20 10:00 – 11:00 am
Tuesday, October 28 4:00 – 5:00 pm
You will learn to,
- Export references from library online resources
- Organize references into folders
- Automatically insert citations into your paper
- Format your bibliography or paper in seconds
If you have a question about the workshops, a RefWorks question or wish to schedule an individual appointment to learn about RefWorks, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 617 287-5940.