If you have a question or wish to schedule an individual appointment to learn about RefWorks, please email email@example.com.
Webinars on many different topics are available each month. Below are links to the schedule of upcoming sessions and recordings of recent ones.
RefWorks YouTube channel offers a series of brief video tutorials.
Become part of the RefWorks community online!
|Become a Fan
Join social sites for the latest information on product updates, support questions, and even contests and challenges!
What is RefWorks?
With RefWorks, a citation management tool, you can
- collect and organize references to books and articles as well as other resources to create your own personal research database;
- insert references from RefWorks into your paper;
- automatically create a formatted paper and bibliography using one of the many styles available such as APA, MLA, Chicago and AMA.
- share your references with others
RefWorks is free to all UMass Boston students, faculty, staff and alumni.
If you have a question or wish to schedule an appointment for RefWorks training, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
RefWorks Workshops Spring 2015
Healey Library, 4th Floor, Center for Library Instruction, Room 4/015
|Tuesday, February 17||5:30 – 6:30 pm|
|Wednesday, February 25||10:00 – 11:00 pm|
|Monday, March 2||4:00 – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday, March 12||2:00 – 3:00 pm|
You will learn to,
- Export references from library online resources
- Organize references into folders
- Automatically insert citations into your paper
- Format your bibliography or paper in seconds
These workshops are open to all UMass Boston students, faculty, staff and alumni. Email email@example.com to register.
If you have a question about the workshops, a RefWorks question or wish to schedule an individual appointment to learn about RefWorks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 617 287-5940.