1) Faculty and staff at UMASS BOSTON are able to request items that are available in the Healey Library collections in addition to ordering items not available to you through Healey.
- Please submit all such requests through your Interlibrary Loan (Illiad) account.
- Physical items (books; dvd's etc) will be held for you at the Healey circulation desk. You will be notified via email.
-Article requests will be delivered to your Interlibrary Loan (Illiad) account
- We will provide you with links to electronic items too large to send to your Illiad account such as dissertations or ebooks.
-This office will make every attempt to deliver such items to you within 3-4 business days.
2) In an effort to maintain good relations with our lending libraries and encourage prompt return of materials, faculty and staff will be asked to pay overdue fines for items that are borrowed from libraries other than Healey. Be sure to read information regarding renewals carefully.
Answers regarding other interlibrary loan polices and procedures may be found by using the other tabs at the top of this page. You amy also contact the Interlibrary Loan office using the contact information in the box to the left.