Distance Education Students
- Who are able to come to Healey Library: You will be able to order loan items (book, thesis, etc. - any physical item) that are in our collection. When you submit a request through ILLiad for these items, our staff will retrieve this for you in about 3-4 business days. You will be notified via email when your item is ready to be picked up.
- Who are not able to come to Healey Library: You may request journal articles or book chapters of items that we have on campus. When you submit a request for an item that we have, our staff will retrieve this item for you in about 3-4 business days. You will be notified via email when your item is ready to be viewed in your ILLiad account. For electronic items too large to send to your interlibrary loan account ( dissertations, ebooks) we may provide you with a link so that you may access these items.
- Other options for ordering items that Healey Library does not own:
- You may also want to consider ordering items from your local library's interlibrary loan if possible.
- If you are in the Boston area, you can obtain a BLC card from our Circulation Department. The BLC card enables you to borrow items from BLC libraries directly as if you were their own patron. For more information, please check out this page: http://umb.libguides.com/librarybasics (scroll to end).