Author Pages In Scholarworks
A valuable feature of ScholarWorks, UMass Boston's institutional repository, is that each faculty member and researcher at UMass Boston has the option to upload full-text articles, conference papers, working papers, research reports, and more for worldwide access.
Your ScholarWorks Author Page may include works created at any time in your career, before and/or during your tenure at UMass Boston, and your campus website Profile Page may contain a direct link to your ScholarWorks Author Page. Library staff will assist you in setting up and managing your ScholarWorks Author Page, while IT staff will handle access and training for your campus website Profile Page.
To get started with your ScholarWorks Author Page, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, department affiliation and title. We will create your ScholarWorks Author Page and send you guidelines for getting started.
Learn More About Open Access And Institutional Repositories
About Scholarworks At UMass Boston
To visit the repository, click here.
ScholarWorks is the University of Massachusetts Boston's online institutional repository for scholarship and research.
ScholarWorks serves as a publishing platform, a preservation service, and a showcase for the research and scholarly output of members of the UMass Boston community.
Institutional Repositories (IRs) bring together all of a University's research under one umbrella, with an aim to preserve and provide access to that research.
IRs are an excellent vehicle for working papers or copies of published articles and conference papers. Presentations and other works not published elsewhere can also be published in the IR.
To learn more about how to include your scholarship and research in ScholarWorks, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I don't have electronic versions of old working papers that I'd like to include in the repository. Is it okay to scan the printed page to a PDF file?
- When I copy and paste abstracts into the Submit form, some formatted text reverts to plain text. What's going on?
- How do I include accents and special characters in the abstracts and titles?
- How do I revise a submission?
- How can I submit a multi-part file, such as multiple chapters for a book?
- Can I post related files (sound clips, data sets, etc.) alongside the published article?
- Can I post a reprint from a journal?
- A working paper in our repository site has been published in a slightly revised form in a journal. What should I do?
This Library Guide on ScholarWorks, Scholarly Communication, and Open Access is maintained by Andrew Elder and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.