Zotero is a set of tools designed to help you gather and organize PDFs, cite references accurately when you write, and share documents with groups.
- Set up your Zotero account on the web, download the standalone desktop application (Windows, Mac, Linux) on any number of computers, and install the Zotero Bookmarklet on your mobile device(s). Sync your Zotero library between all your workspaces
- Install the word processor plugin for Word and/or LibreOffice
- Install the Connector for your web browser(s) (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera) to save citations from databases and websites
A free Zotero account provides:
- Personal Web Space with 300MB of storage at no cost
- No limit to how many groups you can create and/or join
The Zotero Support site, Forums, and Zotero Blog are great places to look more information on all aspects of Zotero.